Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Aw. You could call it "love", but where's the sport in that?

Applause for my younger sister's post! She is behind this blog, inspired by hours of phone calls and visits, where we teased and shared and marvelled at our sames and differences.

H is quite right. My relationship with my sisters is profound and unique, at once easy and challenging. We've had our share of childhood issues, but that's not important. (Or is it? I guess we'll find out. And she was being a dickbreath. Honest.) One of my best accomplishments in life is knowing that my connections with my sisters have grown and solidified over the years, and like fine wine or cheese, we'll keep getting better. People marvel at our closeness. We are emotionally bonded for life, no matter what, and she'll always be there for me. Hopefully with money.

But dear H, the comment about my grade 8 graduation *ahem* dress did not go unnoticed. (I was young! Foolish! I couldn't pull off the flowered number that you wore.) Expect swift and just retribution if pictures are posted.

And I thank her for kindly pointing out our age difference.

4 comments:

H said...

Hey, at least I didn't say how old YOU currently are. Thank me for my small mercy. Wa ha ha.

donjmurray said...

I can't wait for the ex boyfriends to come in but please please please keep the present ones out of this "conversation"

hahaha

karla said...

I don't even want to remember my grade 8 graduation dress. It was a red satin bebowed monstrosity with an asymetrical hemline that didn't become fashionable until about 15 years later.

Anonymous said...

Friend and foes? Laughter and tears? Loving each other whilst making fun of each other? Dickbreath? This blog looks like it could be an interesting read...

Dr X

P.S. I looked quite spiffy for my grade 8 prom.