Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Enough Is Enough

I'm pretty stoked that the media is supporting me; it seldom happens, you know. When this tiff began, I hadn't counted on finding so many people – or kindred spirits – who share my love of making paper airplanes (and then launching them at H).

And it's been satisfying. Still...


Sometimes, isn't one-upmanship what it's all about?

M hopes that it won't come down to using her voodoo doll. She'd rather save it.

(Slightly disproportionate to the real H)

5 comments:

H said...

My arm was totally killing me today! And I believe the doll's pouffante hairdon't resembles your own, not mine.

Kurt said...

This is the exact opposite of what The Daily Yap reported. Who am I to believe?

karla said...

Your bio = awesome. I need to update mine with snazzy words like sexy and bitch.

Anonymous said...

Nice work forgiving your sister M. Just don't expect the media to side with you forever. It's a fickle, slutty, two-timing, STD-carrying mistress (not a sexy bitch).

Better make a voodoo doll of Ted Rogers to be safe.

Dr X

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooh this is getting nasty! Loving it! :)