Friday, September 21, 2007

Exposed!

I was sure that H exaggerated her so-called threat, but no, I'm mistaken. Damn. Last night, I came home to this sight:

Aw, Lola thinks she's people.

My naughty cat is putting her many talents to use by threatening H. While I approve of that in theory, I’m feeling a slight twinge of guilt that I didn’t make any effort to prevent it, that I let it go so far. I know that my cat can be intimidating, fluffiness and pink-pawed calling card notwithstanding. Then again, maybe H deserves a little scare for picking on a cat. And I’m also feeling pride: who knew she could work those paws? What dexterity! What careful attention to detail! How amazing that she didn’t get glue in her fur!

I don’t know how you’ll get yourself out of this one, H. May I suggest imported catnip?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

With those glowing green eyes and dextrous paws, Lola's definitely a threat. I'd feel sorry for H if she hadn't brought this on herself!

Dr X

P.S. Cute pic! :)

H said...

Evidence! I KNEW IT! She is one scary bitch. And just so you know, I'm forwarding the link to this post to the cops. We'll see what they have to say about this.

karla said...

WOW. She is even using the same super glue that use to fix EVERYTHING in this house, including broken chairs.

Lola means business!

Anonymous said...

She's really scary! And big.

Kurt said...

Man, that superfat cat is clever!

Anonymous said...

lol.. the poor cat.. that was hysterical!

donjmurray said...

Lola......or may we should call her Tony? Anthony Soprano HAS BEEN RESURRECTED