Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Threat

Something arrived in the mail today. And I'm freaked out.

Honestly, I have no -- or at least very few -- enemies. The only major drama in my life occurred during that feud with M when I was under siege by the media for some stupid comments I made about M. (Or was it for being a bitch? I forget now.)



I'd recognize that menacing pink paw print anywhere. Plus the faint odour of diet cat vittles that clings to the paper is a dead giveaway.

I'm not sure what to do about this. When she was little, I could have just locked her in the bathroom for 15 seconds and all would've been forgiven. But now, she's all grown up. And out. And I'm scared... What could this mean? If she can spell, and use scissors and glue, there's no telling what else Lolach the Destroyer might do.

6 comments:

M said...

Yeah, she's determined. What a cat!

And previously, it was for being a bitch.

Anonymous said...

Be afraid, be very afraid H.

Remember, Lola's bigger than you. She's higher up on the food chain!

Dr X

Kurt said...

I'm not afraid. Bring on the fat pics.

donjmurray said...

I reccommend running, I bet that fat cat can't catch you. run forest run.

Anonymous said...

lol, OMG, that was great H. You really made me laugh, thanks

Amanda said...

Over here from Karla's place, you are hysterical.