Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Next Best Thing to "Sister For Sale"

OK, yes, my cat is big but beautiful, and not quite as evil and challenging as H would have you believe. (Transference, anyone?) My fluffy Lola coexists peacefully with my free-running dwarf bunny; that should count for something.

But moving on. It's interesting that H continues to push my buttons when I'm in possession of most of her worldly goods. (Granted, she does it well and kudos to her creativity.) But when I look at her boxes sprawled about my basement, I sometimes think of what I could do with that space, if only I didn't have her stuff. It would be somewhat freeing, not having to worry about it, not having to maneuver around it, or what might possibly happen if, say, I experienced financial constraints, as homeowners often do, and needed extra cash and found someone interested in a 27" TV. Or a table. Worthy charities often solicit donations too. Basements also flood.


M would never... or would she?

See H, what wicked thoughts pop into my head when you make fun of my cat and use me for storage? Mainly, it's about my cat.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that title from a Shel Silverstein poem?

Anonymous said...

I could use a 27" TV...

Dr X

H said...

As long as you stay away from my shoes, everything will be just fine...

Kurt said...

Wow - that's hardly any stuff at all. I invite H to keep it my basement, then she can post freely about that huge cat.

M said...

1. Yes it is!
2. Good; I'll keep you in mind.
3. No promises.
4. That's only a sample: there's still the rest of the wall and a storage room.

donjmurray said...

Boy it looks like you have already been "reorganizing" H's stuff?? Where is the pool table? Where is the jaccuzzi tub? My god H, she has ruined you!

Anonymous said...

Hey M, thanks for selling me the red chairs for a dollar. Love them!

Anonymous said...

0h, and the shoes, they fit perfectly! and you really didn't have to give them for free, but thanks :)