Friday, September 28, 2007

Lawful

I could have told you that involving the RCMP wouldn't work. If she were a feral or wild cat, then maybe. Or better yet, if she were human. Now, you’ll have a permanent file with words like “disturbed” and “urine”. You know that won’t end well.

What you probably didn’t know, having abandoned her at such a tender age, is that Lola's been a member of the Li'l Mountie Fan Club since 2000. She's made quite the impression!





She's even performed mascot-like duties during public appearances:



And now you've really made her angry. Don’t try and tranquilize her though; it’ll end badly too, trust me.

6 comments:

Kurt said...

She looks so trim in that picture. Is that before the massive weight gain?

Anonymous said...

Let that be a lesson to you H. In case you don't read the paper, the RCMP tend to protect their own!

Next time you file a complaint, or post to a blog, try using an alias like "Dr X".

Dr X

H said...

Yeah, those pics are definitely really old. I remember the day she got her membership card...

And might I add that I already have a file with the RCMP, so this is no frickin' biggie.

karla said...

I'm with Kurt. Lola is looking so svelt in that picture.

My one eyed cat, Simon, is sitting
here beside me and I think he is in love.

donjmurray said...

oh my god I think the dingo ate my kitty? Oh hold it Lula just exploded? What the hell happened to your cat?

Anonymous said...

haha Lola is a scout!