Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"I am unto every person and situation, a kindly and tolerant cat..."

Bowing to public pressure and H's relentless whining, Lola is now attending group therapy to learn to play nicely with others. Perhaps I've been too indulgent. It's true that she's more interested in sleeping, but that hasn't stopped me from hoping that she will soon fit society's image of a good cat, at least in front of company.



Some of you will be happy to note that H and I got along splendidly during her visit. It helped that I had to work and that beer was available to keep her out of mischief. For those of you who wished for violence and drama, well, there's always Christmas.

9 comments:

H said...

Wake her the fuck up! She's not taking this therapy (which I maintain should have been court ordered) seriously.

donjmurray said...

H I think that "phat" cat is playing you for a mouse! Watch your back honey.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad H & M got along during her visit, and that Lola's attending therapy. Now if she'd just wake up and pay attention, I'm sure she'd nip those fiesty habits in the claw.

Dr X

karla said...

When Lola finishes her group therapy, I would be interesed in attaining her services to mediate the war between my cats and my dog.

They fight like cats and dogs for Christs sake and enough is enough.

Anonymous said...

Maybe a food offering?

Kurt said...

What about Weight Watchers?

Anonymous said...

hmmm Lola goes to therapy...she does more than most humans.. I'd say she is great cat!

Bobby D. said...

girl cats can be a handful. definitely need to watch your back. You might want to try a Tuxedo boy w/ black nose next time--we lend a bit of glam to any household--and zero drama.

Kurt said...

New post!