Thursday, November 22, 2007

Breaking Hiatus

H and I are having an unacknowledged standoff: no posts for over a month. You may be wondering, wtf? Neither one of us mentions the blog anymore, though we both know that it's H's turn to post something.

I've been trying to figure out how it happened. There isn't even a rift or drama or an interesting story behind it. Perhaps H was trying to see how long until I cracked and guilted myself into a post. (She's clever that way.) It could be that the seasonal changes are dulling our minds. Or we're in need of inspiration?

H, I'm calling you out! Where's the love, the enthusiasm, when blogging was shiny and new, and you cackled over every insult and plot?

Ah, happier days...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're back!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering "wtf?". I suspect the hiatus was all a ploy to get you to respond M. I'm glad you're back. :)

Here's something to give you some inspiration: "There was a man from Nantuckett..."

Dr X

H said...

WTF. You know that I have problems concentrating during one of my yearly existential crises. Fine. Guess I'll stop navel gazing now.

Kurt said...

Well, if she's busy hula hooping, then I understand.

Anonymous said...

Yah, I'm not shocked really. H has always been a bit of a slacker...

donjmurray said...

I think H has been busy concentrating on a Thiller. She has a very one track mind. Now that she is moving on I am going to enjoy this conversation some more.

Kick some ass!

M said...

H, see that you do. Save some introspection for next year!

Bob Dylan said...

Yeah, H,

where IS the love? where are you?

sigh....