Friday, January 04, 2008

And... We're Back.

We've recovered (somewhat) from the holiday cheer, merriment and forced socializing, ready to post regularly.

Each January, I usually like to reflect on the year that was (selectively weeding out the bad, emphasizing the good). It's something that's best done in stages, because the year is still new and it feels like there's more than enough time for everything. I've never been one for making actual resolutions, because I don't like thinking about all that I didn't do. But I did when I was younger, and as you can see, H did too:


I did renew my gym membership today, and thinking of that will allow me to coast through January relatively pleased with myself. Cheers to 2008!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some excellent resolutions H, especially for someone that age. :)

And M, is your resolution not to have any resolutions? Congrats on renewing your gym membership!

Dr X

H said...

Update: I think I failed at each and every one of those. Oh wait, I DID beat M at arm wrestling, so part 2 of the first one worked out for me.

And where the hell are you keeping my diary? This may call for some revenge ass shots. You know I'd do it.

Squirrel said...

I guess you really didn't want ##### back after all.

If your sister posted YOUR diary entry, well that is cruel.

So Glad to have you back.

Kurt said...

I renewed my gym membership too. I don't make NY resolutions, tho.

Bob Dylan said...

So nice to see you girls are going to be posting

regularly

Bobby D. said...

It is now Sunday--what does "regularly" mean to you guys?

M said...

We're still negotiating our definition of "regularly". Maybe we should have cleared that up before posting...

hex said...

This is exactly why I was always scared to keep a journal when I was younger!

Although I guess in 20 years someone could now come back at me with my blog entries . . .

Squirrel said...

here is a little gift for H-- I know she will like it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmO79dhWrco&feature=related

Anonymous said...

Let's see some revenge ass shots!

Anonymous said...

gym membership? what's that???

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that when M refers to her "dark master" she's talking about her black dildo.

SisterlyTorture said...

cjm, I blush. I wish you had a blog.