Friday, February 01, 2008

Friggity Fridge

Recently, our dear friend the Taco Fetishist asked about my fridge. I thought that was a good question, since it's the one place in my apartment that actually has stuff in it. So here is an unedited inventory of my refrigerator:
- 1 grapefruit
- half pack of spinach
- 3 eggs
- milk
- big bottle of cheap mustard
- pita bread
- bunch o' yogurt
- peanut butter
- salsa
- 1 sweet potato
- misc vegetables in a plastic bag
- 4 bottles of Big Rock's Grasshopper Wheat Ale (the other 2 having mysteriously vanished)
- 1 bottle of mystery booze

And I'll bet I can guess what's in M's fridge with superb accuracy, since I raid it when I'm there.
- mini carrots
- cream cheese products
- wraps
- cottage cheese
- parsley
- leftover Chinese food
- some kind of juice blend
- crack, 'cause she says it's better when it's cold

So, M, am I right? And anyone reading this, what's in your fridge?


I keep the heads and a bottle of vodka in the freezer.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice choice of beer. If only you had a steak in there to go with it...

Kurt said...

Please post photos of the heads as well as bios for the bodies they were attached to.

M said...

Actually, the cold keeps the crack fresh.

dennis said...

Dennis likes Eggs and Pita Bread. Dennis likes H.

Bobby D. said...

Never tried that beer. Cool name.

This is nice artwork, this fridgerator

karla said...

Our fridge is full of way too much milk, because all three us drink different kids. Mark likes 1%, Nate likes homo,err, i mean whole milk, and I drink vanilla soy milk.

Don't let that fool you though, we have a whole entire fridge in the basement dedicated to beer.

Anonymous said...

box o salad
4 granny smith apples
1 orange of indeterminate age
1 lemon
2 limes
egg whites
large jar kim chee
ginger root
soy sauce
double black sauce
fish sauce
hoisin sauce
miso paste
black bean paste
bell peppers
butternut squash soup
olives
capers
green peppercorns
soy milk
strawberry jam
tofu
japanese noodles
tempeh
maple syrup
pickled ginger
various japanese beverages (sky time yuzu, etc)
another jar of olives
bonito soup base
chili paste
more asian sauces (no English writing on label)
fancy dijon mustard


I just took my laptop over to the fridge. I have no idea why we have the mustard.

dennis said...

Dennis likes pistachios. Dennis hates dry cat food. Dennis has smelled dry cat food, but dennis has never eaten any. Dennis likes roast chicken and mashed potatos. Dennis likes anchovy pizza. Dennis like the refrigerator.

Bob Dylan said...

what's in my fridge? a lot of fair trade and organic stuff, a lot of healthy stuff, water-- Your fridge looks very healthy, H-- I could hang at your place for a few days no problem.

M said...

Spooky, H. Replace "Chinese food" with "pizza" (at least for this week), and add organic peanut butter (yeah, I splurged), eggs and chocolate milk mix. Oh, and the salsa you made me buy in December. I tried taking a picture of my fridge's contents, but it was too depressing.

taco said...

I'm glad to see you have salsa anyway.