Sunday, July 29, 2007

And the Winner is...


... H. Yep, she triumphed, nearly slaughtering me by 6-3. (I won an impromptu competition, but in all fairness, does it really count? No, really, can we count it?)

H will post more details, including who won what and some delightful snapshots of the day. I thought about doing it, but then I figured, why dwell on the defeat? And I've got a lot of work ahead of me; praising H requires some serious thought and creative wording.

Three cheers for H! She rocked.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should count the impromptu competiton. But even so, H is the winner.

Three cheers for H! I can't wait to see the pics and read her praise.

Dr X

Kurt said...

Congratulations H (if that is your real name)!

donjmurray said...

Wow! M you are so vicious! H, the subtext of this conversation is brutal. Alls fair in sisterly torture. I quite enjoyed the sisterly mud wresting. har har har.

Anonymous said...

well, congrats H, glad I am posting anonomously or M might get mad at me :)