Monday, July 23, 2007

Game On!


As much as I hate to give H credit for anything (and I do, I really, really, do), she introduced me to the hilarity and immaturity that is Kenny vs Spenny. What better salute to our best "boys on mugs" than to stage our own competitions?

So H: challenge happily accepted! I'm all in. I love competing for me, so much so that, at times, some people - friends, family members, boyfriends - have refused to play games with me. I'm not proud of it, but I might have been known to be rather ungracious when it comes to boardgames, card games, oh, any type of game in general. I've mellowed since then, but if H is willing, so be it.


One of the best KvsS episodes is when the boys arrange "mini-comps", a series of smaller, slightly silly competitions. Rules are simple, there's very little to plan, we'll be less likely to bore our guests, and I'll have more time to exult in my many triumphs.


Suggestions and humiliations have been noted, with thanks! We'll publish the full list before Saturday. Winner takes all; the loser is my, I mean the winner's, bitch.

Oh what the hell: suck it, H.

10 comments:

H said...

Hey, as long as the competitions don't involve feats of strength or intellectual gymnastics, you just might have some spec of a chance. Oh I am so full of shit.

Bobby D. said...

I think you should each write a dissertation on why you are the superior sister. they can be judged by a panel of impartial readers.

I'm going to be busy that day though.

M said...

Maybe I'll insist on feats of strength...

I like the dissertation, but that sounds ambitious: maybe a paragraph?

Kurt said...

I already like the pretty sister more.

Anonymous said...

Geez M. Way to get all competitive! You even posted a less-than-flattering picture of H. Remind me never to play games with you!

I can't wait for the sister a sister mini-comps. I just hope M doesn't have a tantrum if she loses. :)

Dr X

Anonymous said...

ooooh you chicks are HOT! Those are some good genes... any more hot sisters to admire?

Anonymous said...

Dr X is blind...those chicks are hot! I agree with anonymous.. bring on more hot chicks...

Anonymous said...

Kenny and Spenny can be kinda intense. It'll be interesting to see which competitions you pick.

Bobby D. said...

I like the cat-lovin' sister more! she wins!

donjmurray said...

woooo hoooo. CAT FIGHT!!!!!! I can't wait to see this one.